Weedlaser: A sensorbased solution for sustainable and robotised weed control.
What can it do?
– Recognizes crops and weed
– Decides on the weed control method
– Remembers the position of the weeds
The weed laser can do much more. Click on the project poster at the top of the page for more information.
The project offers a solution that combines the use of smart sensors, robots, drones and artificial intelligence to control weeds in a labor efficient way without the use of pesticides.
Project partner is company ICTCI, consisting of the following project partners:
– Gert Maneschijn – Maneschijn ICT
– Rene Bultje – ICTCI
– Ben van der Veen – Disruptive Solutions
– Jac Kersing – The-Box-Development
– Alfred Velthuis – Velthuis ICT
– Leks Bolderdijk – Bolderdijk Dronediensten (ABdrone)